ZED AUDIO????? Anyone?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jldez1983
10+ year member

Newbie, ?.....

I have an autotek 1200x amp.

I've heard some say it's zed. Others say it's

Zed design but made outside the states....

I know it's before the maxx electronics buy out but

Not too sure about design...

Any and all info helps, all I can say

The guts are pretty beefy!

Take a pics of the amp,and post them up..Im a big Autotek Old school freak/Zed Audio..Id have to see it,all four sides,and one gut shot would be fine.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

If it is white with purple lettering,and says Street Machine, it is not a Zed made amp,but it will ,and does shell out some juice,.If It is the Silcer,with the Gold wings, and does not have Made In The USA on the side plate that The RCAs are on,and is not a Zed made amp,but the SX series of this make are some real Power Houses,and sound /shell out quite Brute!Autotek White w Orange lettering Mean Machines were Zed Made,and the BTS BASS THRUST SERIESView attachment 26534713View attachment 26534712

Ok so now I know.

BTW It's chrome with gold wings and has a blue board, I've

Seen the inside and it looks like it can put in work.

I have an AT sx2300 and the 1200x is

Segnificantly different, and yes I am considering the obvious one being mono vs a 2 ch, ( or even my the BA GT-28)

Just needed to run it through some Knowledge and not just he said she said....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.