ZEB.com WTF

Nick (Unreal) I'm gonna murder you.
They haven't answered the phone for me on Monday, TUesday, or Wednesday.

I don't have spam blocker on my e-mail, my e-mail account doesn't get spam.

I don't understand what the deal is. I WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM THEM EVER AGAIN.
this is a good company....everyone orderes from them dont trip.

the site looks fine to me i dont see any changes?

Nick (Unreal) I'm gonna murder you.
They haven't answered the phone for me on Monday, TUesday, or Wednesday.

I don't have spam blocker on my e-mail, my e-mail account doesn't get spam.

I don't understand what the deal is. I WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM THEM EVER AGAIN.

there aint no reason to raise hell, they havnt taken ur money yet have they? then u aint losin nothin maybe they are just busy gettin the website back up todate and there havin trouble with there system

I agree with you about raising hell. I just feel as though they misrepresented themselves. THey state on their website they will ship the next buisness day in most cases. They have not only not shipped the next buisness day, they have failed to ship for 3 straight buisness days. I have yet to hear anything from them. If they had alerted me to the fact that they were upgrading their site when I had ordered, I would be more patient. Yes, I probally still would have ordered from them even knowing the delay.

I had requested a price match, which they had agreed to. It almost appears now that they don't want to honor that price so are just ignoring me.

Lets say they don't ship until Friday, then I am likely to not get my equipment until maybe Tuesday next week (seeing as though I am all the way across the country.) In that case it will have taken them 9 days past when I ordered to get the product to me when on their website they claim on their website SAME DAY SHIPPING. Go check their website, the statement about their shipping is under About and "Why theZeb."

I read their page about sound reliable service.. Well I have ordered and have thus far had NO service whatsoever, and not without effort from myself.

I understand some of you may take this personally because this place might be your favorite online retailer. You must understand this is NOT a personal attack on you, it is merely a warning to anyone considering buying from them and an outlet for my frusteration.

BTW the banter between Unreal and mudd and I is just friendly. I see these guys on a nearly daily basis here in Tucson, we're all pretty close friends.

Thought I'd double check my bank account & guess what? They have taken the money out. I hope you guys are right on about these guys, cause this just doesn't look good for them. I guess I'll try to call them again tomorrow. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Good luck to the rest of you.

EDIT: Went back & looked again. Looks like they took the money out today. I hope that means they sent it today. What do you guys think?

I just checked my credit card activity online and it seems they have NOT charged me yet. So I guess that's good. It might be delayed though if they tried to charge it today. I sent them an e-mail, they have till tommorow at 5:00 MST to get ahold of me in some way or I am canceling the order and calling my credit card company and instructing them to not accept any charges from these guys (you can do that).

Well called theZeb. They were very friendly and I was very patient. They said they've been having difficulties with their order process because of a switchover in their system. They took down my information and they are going to call me back. They said any order placed on the new system which was in effect I guess over the weekend probally didn't get placed.

They were helpful and friendly on the phone, we'll see how this thing turns out.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :thumbsup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

First I had a e-mail from them adv'g me that my order would ship within the next 7 days. Then BOOM, I just got a order e-mail with a UPS tracking number with a due date of tomorrow. I called & left them a voice mail. I guess they got it...

I've ordered from them a good ten or so times and I've never had any problems whatsoever.......when I needed to get copies of some receipts for insurance purposes, I called them and asked for a copy of them, and within 5 days they sent me photocopies of all my order invoices.

Well I called, they said it was in their processing center and will likely be shipped today. They also said they'd be sending a confirmation e-mail and later an e-mail when it's shipped. I have yet to receive any e-mail from them. My card STILL has not been charged. I guess I'm still at the phase where "whenever they get around to it." If it ships tommorow, it will be 5 full buisness days since I placed the order that it was shipped. This is unacceptable when their site policy is to ship same day or next buisness day past a certain time EST.

STILL NOT HAPPY.

Well then they are going in the fair order. I placed mine on 2/1/2002. We'll see tommorow if they ship.

They were polite and helpfull which helped abate my frusteration.

looks like they changed back to the original design; the new design was using .net (with those .aspx) with database queries I'm guessing. The original design just used static html pages.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.