ZEB.com WTF

95RAM
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i visited the zeb today and realized that they reworked their web site.

I originally thought yeah that made it better. Boy was i wrong. they toatally fu(ked up that site. Its seems they took half the pictures off the site, removed all the specs, and overall just messed up what was a good web site that was easy to navigate and looked **** good.

WTF ZEB.COM

hrm.. you're right... maybe they're still in the process of updating? we can only hope.
abe m.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm pretty sure they're still updating. Patience young grasshopper.

I highly doubt a site such as thezeb would leave their site like that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Carrying a couple new brands ... Planet Audio caught my eye //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Anyone ordered from there lately? Friend of mine placed an order a few days ago, and never heard anything back from them. No confirmation, or anything. Everytime he tries to call (during their posted business hours) they state that they're closed. Just wondering if anyone knows what's going on.

I ordered from them on Sunday and heard nothing. I've placed 3 e-mails, no response. Every time I try to call it says they are closed. I have heard good things about theZeb before but I have not had an enjoyable buying experience. I most likely will be canceling my order and going elsewhere. Furthermore I will not EVER order from them in the future.

I know most of you will say I am not being patient, but I wholly disagree. I placed the order and have heard nothing about it. If I at least got a confirmation that the order had been received I'd be OK. The fact they are not answering ANY e-mails or phone calls is utterly rediculous.

I am a nice guy but I can be a tough customer. I am however a fair person, I am not just going to sit around and wait for them to get around to my order whenever they feel like it. It says that in most cases orders placed are shipped on the next buisness day. Well it's been 3 buisness days and I have yet to hear a peep from them in any way shape or form. This is not my idea of good service.

If ya'll know of any other good dealers that would want to sell me a Clarion 735 or 835MP and some CDT component speakers, please let me know.

I ordered and got my stuff about 5 days later... When I call (like I did yesterday to do a RA) They picked right.. Don't know why you are having problems... They seem great to me.. Check your spam box as that is where my confirmation ended up... :/

They responded to my price match e-mail in less than 24 hours, too bad i didn't realize the website i was going to have them match said it was on order...ohh well.

Nick (Unreal) I'm gonna murder you.

They haven't answered the phone for me on Monday, TUesday, or Wednesday.

I don't have spam blocker on my e-mail, my e-mail account doesn't get spam.

I don't understand what the deal is. I WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM THEM EVER AGAIN.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.