ZEB.com WTF

be patient..

i ordered my amp 2 of weeks ago and everything came out as promised.. price match / next day shippint etc A+.

i'll assume that this little problem is only affecting those who have recently placed an ordered? they also recently upadated their site.. so put the 2 together.. assume that there must have been some technical difficulty in the middle. so just do some follow up and keep us updated, do not lose hope its only been in a couple of days. and TheZeb is a great company!

I gave up. I talked to them for the 3rd time this week and they still hadn't gotten everything right so I went ahead and canceled. Even though this sale didn't go through I think I will use them again and let me explain why:

1. They Genuinely seemed to care about what was going on with the order.

2. They were friendly and helpful.

3. I have a feeling that the website switchover may have been a fluke that interupted their normally good service.

Even though this transaction didn't go well (it's the first bad transaction that I've ever had) I will probally buy something from them in the future. THey seemed like a well run operation and they seemed like nice guys. The fact that they were understanding and friendly when I called won them points with me. I am a fairly old fashioned and stubborn person and unlikely to give anyone or anything a second chance, but in this case I am certain I will make an exception.

Good luck to the rest of y'all.

I ordered from them on Sunday and heard nothing. I've placed 3 e-mails, no response. Every time I try to call it says they are closed. I have heard good things about theZeb before but I have not had an enjoyable buying experience. I most likely will be canceling my order and going elsewhere. Furthermore I will not EVER order from them in the future.
I know most of you will say I am not being patient, but I wholly disagree. I placed the order and have heard nothing about it. If I at least got a confirmation that the order had been received I'd be OK. The fact they are not answering ANY e-mails or phone calls is utterly rediculous.

I am a nice guy but I can be a tough customer. I am however a fair person, I am not just going to sit around and wait for them to get around to my order whenever they feel like it. It says that in most cases orders placed are shipped on the next buisness day. Well it's been 3 buisness days and I have yet to hear a peep from them in any way shape or form. This is not my idea of good service.

If ya'll know of any other good dealers that would want to sell me a Clarion 735 or 835MP and some CDT component speakers, please let me know.
I recently ordered the Clarion DXZ835MP from them and still haven't received them. It's been 7business days and I have emailed them...and as well no replies...but I just assume its the weekend so I'll give them till the weekday again...I ordered from them because I thought they had quick shipping...but I'm not complaing since I'm in Toronto. Hope it all goes well.

I had ordered the Clarion 735MP. I ended up getting the new Kenwood 825. If you ordered over the weekend last weekend then it is likely your order did not go through. THey were using some new storefront software that didn't work and lost some orders.

Best of luck to you.

I got my Clarion DXZ835MP last night 2/6/04. I ordered 1/31/04. I called left a voice mail. The next day I had a e-mail stating that my order was being set up to be shipped. Then about 15mins after I got on line BAM!!! Got the UPS confirmation number. I got those e-mails... on the 5th, which means they had already shipped it. If no one picks up leave a message. Name, Address, Phn #, What you ordered, & your e-mail address used in the transaction... Hope this helps...

I ordered the clarion DXZ835MP and 2 days later it was on my door step... didn't even take 3 days from the time i placed my order to get it. I always call and talk to someone in person though when I order from the zeb.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.