SOLD Zapco/Image Dynamics

atsaubrey
10+ year member

SQ is the real deal
CA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have made some changes lately and this stuff needs to move onto a new home. I will get pictures up a bit later but be assured it all works perfectly and will all be near mint. Anyone on the California IASCA circuit should be able to tell you the same.

Zapco amps are all the new pewter colors.

I will let all the Zapco pieces and all the cables/transmitters I can find go for $3000 shipped CONUS if someone wants a smoking deal on over $9000 worth of gear. I would also be in the market for a Rane RPM88 as a trade.

Zapco C2K 9.0 $900 2ohm version

Zapco C2K 4.0 $700

Zapco C2K 2.5X $500

Zapco C2K2.5X $500 (yes two available)

Zapco DSP6 will come with DRC but minus cable. $600 (cable is part of the car at this point)

Various Symbilink cables available as well, priced as needed.

Image Dynamics IDMax dual 4ohm $200 picked up $230 shipped SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pics

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w84/atsaubrey/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.