Zapco DC Series Symbalink Package

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Item(s) for Sale:. Products: DC1100.1-DC1000.4-DC650.6- 4 RCA transmitters,3 rare HI to Lo transmitters to use stock stereo, 3 16' (I think) Symbalink cables and a couple shorter ones, 1 RCA to Symbalink adapter, 2 Symbalink Y's. 2 DRC in car remotes, 1 is bnib and one isn't and has a small dent in bottom. 1 16' brand new bass knob/cable for DC1100.1

Item(s) Description/Condition: All in really good shape, scratch here and there but very nice shape I hate to get rid of but out of work. 650.6 has a chipped fin on end cap that can be replaced if it bothers you but you never see it. You need nothing to have an awesome powerful class AB setup with extras. Really need to go to Zapco site to see hope awesome the DSP is

Price: $1700 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Will drive full system with awesome DSP system not some half way job.

Item Pictures: Now that's how ya build an amp More pics available for serious inquiriry

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Everything you need plus extras for an awesome sound system. A lot of power and a lot of processing power with the DSP that is provided. 11 channels to use or bridge. Picture of the amp with 4 torroids is the DC1100.1. Built strong and to last. I cant install it so it all needs to go. Make me a decent offer, a new DC650.6 is $1100 by itself, pickup would be nice.

I can pull out the 1000.4, 2 transmitters, and a long cable and offer the remaining 7 channel system 1100.1 and 650.6 with all the accessories, transmitters, both DRC's etc for $1000 plus shipping. An awesome system in power, DSP control and SQ.

Really a setup I wanted to run because of the ability to perfectly tune for my vehicles interior built in. Class AB sound quality and Zapco build quality. Unfortunately I got injured and have not been able to work for 3 years. Things are getting tough. Youll be getting a full system with a lot of extras and helping my wife and I pay rent another month. Embarrassing saying this but its true. If youre looking for an awesome power system and helping someone this is your chance. Its all less than half retail which helps. Thank you

Lots of great amps for sale right now at good prices. This is a complete sql setup with lots of extras and Zapco quality/sound quality. Also built in full power DSP. These are also the Symbalink models not the RCA models for superior noise rejection you get from a balanced signal delivery. Need to sell, don't want to, took awhile to accumulate all the accessories that go with it.

Help me out here fellas and get some great gear, why run a separate dsp. Hate to sell but out of work for a long time with injury. Need to sell, will take partial trade for Kenwood DD that is Maestro compatable with cash

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't need a separate DSP here guys. Full power DSP with too many variables to list here. Look up the Zapco DSP8 and that's what ya get in each amp, along with Zapco Class AB SQ and built like a tank durability. The 1100.1 monoblock runs 20 to 20k unlike others that only run to about 350hz, testament to the quality delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...