Zapco amps any good?

You Bet!!!!

You can find more watts / $ with other brands but you'll be hard pressed to find many brands that will deliver the SQ of the Zapco.

Originally posted by SQ Addict but you'll be hard pressed to find many brands that will deliver the SQ of the Zapco.
I don't agree with this statement. But I do agree that zapco are very well built high quality amplifiers. And yes I am using them in my current SQPL install //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

agree with ramos

you wouldnt catch me dead using them but you will not hear me call them junk either...they have nice features limited to using all zapco equipment but by the time you did that you could have put a system in your car that sounds as good and then have money to send your kids to college.

well as i see it.....any company that makes components only work with their amps (for the most part) and charge you an arm and a leg (small company that builds a good product-not argueing that) could simply sell more (lowering the price) if they made stuff everybody could use....eric stevens loves zapco..thats one guy i will always respect as he used to tune my car and tought me a few tricks, but when i can take a memphis studio amp on the same set of speakers and it sound just as good...hey guess what? i have money left over to put a motor on my amp rack or put electric locks on my ride ect ect..... that is my only real complaint....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.