Your thoughts on Edead and Raamat

mobeious
10+ year member

what does 0hz feel like?
Bartow, FL
im about to deaden the entire interior of my explorer.. so prolly around 250-300sq feet im debating on the Raamat BXT and the Edead v1se2

1.60sq ft on edead

1.90sq ft on BXT

iv heard good things on the BXT and have heard mix on the EDead .. but i think edead has bad hype on the earlier stuff they released...

ya ya ya iv searched but all mixed reviews

i want to try the newer edead but havent heard much reviews like i wanted to. raamat is great stuff. my 40sq ft of bxt is coming on tuesday. w00t!

It's actually 1.28 sq/ft of eDead with forum pricing.

From people that have ACTUALLY used the new eDead v1se^2 they say it's great stuff. People have compared them and said the only really difference is that the raamat has a more rigid backing (sticky side) than the v1se^2. I'm look at buying 125sq ft of deadening and the eDead is $60 cheaper than the raamat bxt in that amount.

People hate eD as a company, I guess they hatred carries over to the products, even without ever using them.

both work well. I have 40ft of edead v1se and 30ft or raammat in my bug right now.

edead is super flexable and really pliable, this from not having the alluminum backing. Sticks really well.

also the raammat is great stuff, i dont know u cant go wrong with either

anymore review and how do i get forum discount
I have used v1se, v1se2 and v3

I never really cared for v1se.

I had problems with it falling off my doors.

several months ago I scored 40 sq.ft of v1se2 and put it on my front doors along with plenty v3.

This new version seems much better than the old stuff. much more flexible therefor easier to work with.

And so far i have had no problems with it falling off.

If I had to do it all over again i would still pick the v1se2 because of the price.

That is not to say RAAMat isnt worth what they are asking for it.

but for my budget the eDead made more sense.

If I had the money i would have gone with the RAAMAT.

So they are both great products that are worth their respective prices.

It just depends if you want to spend the extra money.

And for the forum discount you can just search "forum" on the eD website.Link

**** i typed too much....

~Magick_Man~

Great Thread!! I was looking for this answer myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I just did 180 sq ft of Raammat and then covered it with ensolite. So far so good. Never used the eDead. Rick at Raam was a great guy, easy to deal with, gave me a great price over the phone, and shipping was SUPER FAST. I really liked dealing with him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.