Young Jeezy - The Recession Album

I like Amazin.

And the worst lyrics in hip hop today are...

“I’m from the old school, you’re from the new school

My old school costs more than your new school”

Trilla... ok.. the speedin music video KILLS me though haha
Snoop.. meh..

Havent heard much of that Bun B..

Looking forward to both luda and ti.. mostly luda though cause I want him to make a comeback and hes workin hard right now on that
I aint watched a video in years..lol

i'm hallucinating on ambien. and i like the bass on jeezy's tracks and the occasional punch lines that make me chuckle while i drive. otherwise, he can't put two verses together that have any relation what so ever. crude example: "I sold a **** load of coke, and now i'm going to **** some hoes. I've got a baddass whip mayne, and a fairly nice collection of illegal fully automatic machine guns". where's the flow, where's the meaning, where's the thought process?
i guess you don't need that **** though when you can play a song like air forces and have constant bump for three minutes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
My point exactly.

I had the album before it came out and I don't like it. It is bass heavy but the beats are still not that good. I like his first 2 albums better. This is coming from a die hard Jeezy fan. I thought it would grow on me, but nope!

Anyone wanna send me a folder of the songs on the new Jeezy album? Tried to DL the CD on that rapid share link a little while ago, but it won't work. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Anyone wanna send me a folder of the songs on the new Jeezy album? Tried to DL the CD on that rapid share link a little while ago, but it won't work. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
yeah dude, send me a PM and ill email you the album

Personaly, i liked hustlaz Ambition the most.

im not gonna lie i havent heard a decent sounding rapper, to me, in years.

Jeezy has some OK music to bump too, but the lyrics and everything just suckkkk. IDK i guess people are into that crap now, and Lil Wayne, i honestly dont think i have ever heard someone rap worse in a while. and people thinking Soulja boy is real rap is also way beyond me.

If you want to hear some good lyrics with insane flow, download "Creation & Destruction" by Immortal Technique and some Notorious B.I.G like Ten crack commandments, some older eminem, thats good.

I bought it yesterday and will probably sell it on Ebay this week. I'll listen to it for a couple more days but so far I'm not liking it & I loved Thug Motivation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

elite08

10+ year member
www.SoundAdviceTexas.com
elite08
Houston, TX ( Alvin ) [281]
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date