Young Jeezy - The Recession Album

is there a website out there that tells you when the new albums come out? I didn't even know this came out...
Altho I heard "put on" a long time ago, I guess it was a mixtape.

would be nice to be notified anytime a new album came out.

BTW, president is black is dope!
theultimatecdlink.com

Trilla... ok.. the speedin music video KILLS me though haha
Snoop.. meh..

Havent heard much of that Bun B..

Looking forward to both luda and ti.. mostly luda though cause I want him to make a comeback and hes workin hard right now on that
LOL, x2 on the speeding video //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif. And I'm kinda anticipating the Luda drop too, I wasn't a fan of him before but some of the mixtapes out now have been dropping with some pretty hard songs by him. He seems to be getting much more lyrical.

And I'm also waiting on the T.I., looks promising.

someone should slap jeezy and tell him we like when he puts tones in his songs. When he puts stupid simple hip hop beats in them, he just sounds like everyone else.
? This is still present in many of the songs on this album. Unless you're talking about all his other songs that have the same 40hz bass line that does nothing else and then different mids/highs over top of it (like thug motivation, air forces, snowman, etc.)?

I wish he would stop telling me how intelligent he thinks he is. Yea, with lyrics like, "larger than the state patrol, they patrol the state," how could anybody deny his intelligence...

? This is still present in many of the songs on this album. Unless you're talking about all his other songs that have the same 40hz bass line that does nothing else and then different mids/highs over top of it (like thug motivation, air forces, snowman, etc.)?
I wish he would stop telling me how intelligent he thinks he is. Yea, with lyrics like, "larger than the state patrol, they patrol the state," how could anybody deny his intelligence...
He is as intelligent as the people who listen to him.

I love people who bash styles of music like rap and country just because they dont tie deep meaning into every lyric.

Get a life and realize that even intelligent people enjoy simple music just for its sound.

I dont listen to rap for the lyrics. Just the tones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I guess I dont think it serves any other purpose then that.

hell if Johnny Cash had some 35 hz tones for 8 second intervals thru his songs, id play that instead.

I love people who bash styles of music like rap and country just because they dont tie deep meaning into every lyric.
Get a life and realize that even intelligent people enjoy simple music just for its sound.
simple music for the simple minded

wow, well this album hasn't really grown on me, I was a little sad that some of his singles 've heard dind't end up on his album, like a longer version of prime minister, out the 'rarri, or halloween massacre, but W/E. And to the arguments about what people should and shouldn't like... America! **** Yeah!! Freedom is the only way now!!

i'm hallucinating on ambien. and i like the bass on jeezy's tracks and the occasional punch lines that make me chuckle while i drive. otherwise, he can't put two verses together that have any relation what so ever. crude example: "I sold a **** load of coke, and now i'm going to **** some hoes. I've got a baddass whip mayne, and a fairly nice collection of illegal fully automatic machine guns". where's the flow, where's the meaning, where's the thought process?

i guess you don't need that **** though when you can play a song like air forces and have constant bump for three minutes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

elite08

10+ year member
www.SoundAdviceTexas.com
elite08
Houston, TX ( Alvin ) [281]
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date