You know you built your box right when...

netzero
10+ year member

USMC
You get a $470 loud and unseemly noise ticket.... just got out of court and got it reduced to $265 but still, i thought they were like $100 tickets? Officer testified in court that at 50 feet away his windows were shaking.

1200 watts and two 12 SEs will do the trick lol... fml

Find out where the cop and the judge live.

Once you do this report back to me. I will tell you what to do next.

This is the first step in your 12 step program of revenge and true justice.

Find out where the cop and the judge live.
Once you do this report back to me. I will tell you what to do next.

This is the first step in your 12 step program of revenge and true justice.
LOL:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

meh..
Thought there would at least be a story of your enclosure rolling down 4 flights of stairs and was still fine or something...
No i bet it could do that too, the bish is 100 lbs by its self. But I never thought i'd get a ticket, apparently its loud or something.

meh..
Thought there would at least be a story of your enclosure rolling down 4 flights of stairs and was still fine or something...
Same here.

OP, were you at a stoplight or something? Didn't you see the cop, or was he hiding somewhere then came out of the woodwork and pulled you over?

Score on TL?

Same here.
OP, were you at a stoplight or something? Didn't you see the cop, or was he hiding somewhere then came out of the woodwork and pulled you over?

Score on TL?
Under cover Suburban, he followed me into his jurisdiction he said... i did a 143.xx on music off a TL from a shop here in town a while back.

Meh, around here you can get a loud radio ticket with a stock system. I did it when I was young and stupid.
What happened was on my cda-9883 i was looking for a song and it changed from seether to a test song... and i couldnt get to another song fast enough or turn it down so it was on for like 10 seconds.

I wasn't trying to blast it, he heard me blasting on the highway into town earlier...

this reminds me i havent paid my 3 seatbelt tickets yet....

also reminds me when i walked in the clerks office with 980 bucks in my pocket to pay for 2 tickets and walked out with nothin.....

Yeah I know how you feel. I just got a court summons today for "sound system noise"

The ticket was only 70$ but still....

I just got my amp and ported box too. but now I'm scared to turn it up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.