You havn't seen nothing yet

scott

You guys have seen nothing yet. Check out a Fusion 15" (jonah lomu series) at fusioncaraudio.com these speakers are the baddest there is. Rockford can **** it along with eclipse and all the rest. I got two jonah lomu series speakers (15") in my truck and i pump out 171.5 decibles at my last competition. I use two pyramid 2500 watt mono blocks for powering with o guage from my two alternators splitting to 2 guage to each amp. NO DIMMING AT ALL ON MY TRUCK LIGHTS. I only have 1800 invested in:

- 2 alternators

- battery

- wire

- amps

- woofers (350 each)

- and my pioneer deck.

I use two pyramid 2500 watt mono blocks
Lol, umm DD hit a 171 with one 15.

Rockford can **** it along with eclipse and all the rest
hmm, I'd be willing to guarantee you that your Fusion's don't sound nearly as good as the Eclipse or JL. Anybody can throw a sub into an enclosure and get SPL. So, what was your point? You think your gonna get respect coming on here acting like an @ss. I'll admit, that's pretty good IF your doing what you say. But, there will always be someone out there who is that much better.

hey that website isn't up yet. what is the rms and peak watts on those things and do you have a picture of it or anything??? i would love to see it man

Hey snott,since when do pyramid amps get you enough power to get your subs running 171.5 db's ?If that was the case everybody and their dog would have pyramid.Why come to caraudio and talk tuff when you got no back up or a decent system.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Originally posted by scott You guys have seen nothing yet. Check out a Fusion 15" (jonah lomu series) at fusioncaraudio.com these speakers are the baddest there is. Rockford can **** it along with eclipse and all the rest. I got two jonah lomu series speakers (15") in my truck and i pump out 171.5 decibles at my last competition. I use two pyramid 2500 watt mono blocks for powering with o guage from my two alternators splitting to 2 guage to each amp. NO DIMMING AT ALL ON MY TRUCK LIGHTS. I only have 1800 invested in:

- 2 alternators

- battery

- wire

- amps

- woofers (350 each)

- and my pioneer deck.
Show me the sheet and I will believe that you hit 171.5. Put up or shut up. What mag are you in b/c you would be beating the JL Audio Geo Metro with that.

He's in the LOMOA mag. "Lying out of my ass." Can't you tell how knowledgable he is with car audio. I mean running that top of the line pyramid 2500. Oops did I say 2500, what I meant was maybe 1200. If he had a bigger amp, and described the box he has, then it might be a little more understandable. But, come on, you expect us to even think about 171 and you can't even throw out a decent amp. I hope your car audio skills aren't as bad as your lie's

Originally posted by Phatillusion He's in the LOMOA mag. "Lying out of my ass." Can't you tell how knowledgable he is with car audio. I mean running that top of the line pyramid 2500. Oops did I say 2500, what I meant was maybe 1200. If he had a bigger amp, and described the box he has, then it might be a little more understandable. But, come on, you expect us to even think about 171 and you can't even throw out a decent amp. I hope your car audio skills aren't as bad as your lie's
I'm getting tired of people coming on here and lying about stuff they only dream of having.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.