You guys ever think of this

i have a video a some brahma's hit 170.5 but they don't say how many or the size. if you can prove to me with fact's that those subs are as good as there cracked up to be i really would like to see it.

i went on the word from lots of guy from a diffrent forum that a jbl1200.1 was a good amp to run my solo's on. i got the amp and right from the get go i knew the amp wasn't putting out. i spent the xtra money for a kx1200.1 and was so so much more happy. my kx never gets hot never sounds like crap hit way harder and cleaner.
That is Scottie Johnson's Astro, 9 15" Brahmas.

As for the JBL 1200.1, i don't know what happened to yours. I've heard plenty of people's opinions on it and the amp is actually underrated(meaning it does more than 1200 watts). The only thing they would like on it is a subsonic filter.

I'm diving headfirst into this whole internet company craze, I've been cultured to like the somewhat mailstream stuff like polk momos and the likes. Honestly, I a few weeks, I'll be able to give you an opinion on the whole thing... but I will say, picking up and looking at the 12" XXX I'm installing, it is the heaviest, best buildt 12" subwoofer I have layed my hands on yet, and I do alot of installs for kids at my school and SQ installs for their parents. I'll let you know how it goes though, hopefully it will go good.

That is Scottie Johnson's Astro, 9 15" Brahmas.
As for the JBL 1200.1, i don't know what happened to yours. I've heard plenty of people's opinions on it and the amp is actually underrated(meaning it does more than 1200 watts). The only thing they would like on it is a subsonic filter.

yah thats the video he brakes the door.

those subs are pretty sick. i told a friend about the video and he was like no way then i showed him he was like "dam".

http://www.adireaudio.com/Files/ScottieJBrahmasBreakingDoors.wmv

well mine hasn't done that yet but i'm expecting big things!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

well adire actually has a dealer network, although none near me, so i bought a brahma blind and it's exceeded my expectations. not to mention warranties are nice.... some things do live up to hype, and it is hard to trust word of mouth but look where it's gotten ED. then again some things are mostly hype and not much else.... cough*mtxsubs*cough

but see its funny as this goes on cuz how do i kno ur not part of the conspiracy haha i wish i could dispel this idea for myself and hear them but i dont know where to hear them im very curious myself cuz the pricing and the descriptions sound enticing. Did any of you guys buy them blindly or if so how were u able to hear them first?
There's too many people impressed with some of these internet companies. My system sounds amazing. There isn't one item in my car that you can buy at circuit city or good guys or best buy. My deck is a sony ES, before sony turned to crap. My mids and highs are planet audio my subs are elemental design. That's a variety of companies, why would they all hire me to push their products? I bought all of mine blindly putting my faith in those on this site and I'm glad I did. Plus it's fun amazing people when you turn up your stereo and they have never heard of the brands.

:readytogo loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago..... this moron decided to take a chance and try a 15 inch woofer that he had never heard of.....it was jet black...no logo...no nothing, from a company he'd never heard of....so to him it was "off brand"..he didn't care...he was sceptical but would only be out 140 bux...either way...he'd blown more money on less...so he went for it....

And made a rather large enclosure (from his opinion anyway) and it was clean....and LOUD....very loud.....retarded loud... now before he did this...he really only liked Kicker from days past aka pre solobarik like 1994 stuff and JL audio up to date...had tried several but didn't care for much less than that...

This Tempest HAMMERED more so than all the main stream subs locally did and only used a low 500w max amp....took it to competition ....went up against some of the best in the are "Ian Kersin" with 4 Kicker 15's and 2200w.....and USACI Grudgematch champion "Jimmy Patterson and his team" Armed with scores of memphis equipment ....... and stomped all of them into the dirt by over 3 db.......

And has continued the pattern with "off brand" subs....leaving some people in the smoke by 10db at times... other times more of a spread of 4db...

Never ever losing to the mighty Kicker L7 in head to head combat btw..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and every time the L7s had more power.....

These offbrand or internet subs have indeed broken records (in my own vehical) taken state championships...come in 2nd at world finals 2 times (also in my own vehical) .... they are truely a step above mainstream.....

Now...yes...i'm affiliated with 2 of the so called internet companies now... Adire Audio and Resonant Engineering... both for good reason...i ended up getting Sponsored by Adire Audio and my best friend left memphis to actually go and work for RE and is now the President of the company..and still todate is my most trusted amigo...thank GOD for free long distance on cell phones heheheh...

But take it for what its worth the story is true and is now about 4 years in the making... I've done well with using Adire Audio equipment Tempests and brahmas and took the Prototype XXX15 into the lanes to shut some folks up as well...staying in the 150db mark with nothing more than a single sub woofer and 1000w or less to date...the equipment is solid... those 2 companies i can indeed atest for.

Take care and hope you're happy with whatever you choose to run.

bah don't listen to the guy above me he knows nothing;). i myself can vouche for the internet company yet to me named and my personal fav, Stereo Integrity. the Si D2 is a wonerful woofer very potent and underrated power wise. am i affiliated with them in any way?? NO, i wish i was the little discount would be nice:D. also i can say that RE and Adire are both awesome companies and dave from RE is just down right sexy so that makes it a plus to deal with him. ED is a good company going through a few issues that are not good for them and a lot of people are upset about the company that supplied their cones no longer doing a good job with it. all in all i'd say trust the internet companies and if people are affiliated who cares?? you like kicker etc etc now tell me nobody affiliated with kicker, jl, mtx, Rf etc doesn't push their product;). also on that single L7 8" that amp looks might familiar me guessing it's a mmats D300hc, unmodded if they wire it to 2ohm it'll do 1800rms.

adam

It is as bad as you think, we are all out to ruin your system and take your money.

Anyway, in the real world, I bought my brutus BX1500D before I ever came to this website, and apparently I picked one of the "no name internet brands" that everyone likes here. I just got it and installed it (to two audiobahn 12s) and I have to say I am impressed. As far as the subs go, I am waiting on my magnum D2 15, and once I get it I will be able to accurately compare it to my audiobahns. I figure if SI actually sold out of their 12's and had them on back order, and now the same people are already in line to buy their 15, I don't think I can really go wrong. If it is really bad (which I seriously doubt) I can always sell it to one of the "conspirators" that are lining up to buy them.

It is as bad as you think, we are all out to ruin your system and take your money.Anyway, in the real world, I bought my brutus BX1500D before I ever came to this website, and apparently I picked one of the "no name internet brands" that everyone likes here. I just got it and installed it (to two audiobahn 12s) and I have to say I am impressed. As far as the subs go, I am waiting on my magnum D2 15, and once I get it I will be able to accurately compare it to my audiobahns. I figure if SI actually sold out of their 12's and had them on back order, and now the same people are already in line to buy their 15, I don't think I can really go wrong. If it is really bad (which I seriously doubt) I can always sell it to one of the "conspirators" that are lining up to buy them.
Actually ....HiFonics has been used since before the internet LOL....and I lived in North Mississippi in a very small town....HiFonics was good stuff...like Rockford Fosgate back then...that was High End..

When i was in high school...the ZEUS was the amp to get...that was like 1990 or so..

People were not even really on the net till about 93...and then they were on 9600bps modems i think LOL... it was interesting back then.... 5 bux an hour for internet access... people getting $500 phone bills from the kids on the net up late at night...hehehehe....what a trip that was...

Actually ....HiFonics has been used since before the internet LOL....and I lived in North Mississippi in a very small town....HiFonics was good stuff...like Rockford Fosgate back then...that was High End..When i was in high school...the ZEUS was the amp to get...that was like 1990 or so..

People were not even really on the net till about 93...and then they were on 9600bps modems i think LOL... it was interesting back then.... 5 bux an hour for internet access... people getting $500 phone bills from the kids on the net up late at night...hehehehe....what a trip that was...
To back up or go along with what black00 said:

I can attest to Hifonics being good stuff and being around for years too... I used Hifonics Way before I was on the net and I have been on the net, pretty much since its inception...

I have a few post on here about old Hifonics amps.... The Boltars specifically..

To the Doubters of the ""Internet Companies"....

This whole forum and 90 percent of the users are actually plants or employees of these so called ""Internet Companies""... We are here as a front or a Honeypot to lure you in and brainwash you into buying our product...

Which will disapear right after you install it...

You have discovered us... Unless you give up your precious Kickers, Rockfords or Alpine Type Rs, and submit to domination by one of the big four (Adire, RE, ED, SI) and admit they completly own you, we will be forced to Kill you.....

Just messing with ya... I was bored..

Anyway, I have been a Kicker fan for over 10 years and used JL for about 4 years and recently have been looking and learning about brands such as Adire, SI, and RE.... I like to learn about new companies and watch then get popular and grow in size and reputation....

I just hope that the ""Internet""companies stay the way they are as far as interactivity with the Car Audio Community and Customer Service... For now, I can say they truely Rock!!!!!....

I have not got to install or hear my RE XXXs, but I have got to look and see them and actaully feel them... They seem to be really well built. As well as or better than any other mainstream sub I have seen....

I have already posted pics on here somewhere, but I can send you links to pics of mine that you can look at if you want to see them.....

:readytogo loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago..... this moron decided to take a chance and try a 15 inch woofer that he had never heard of.....it was jet black...no logo...no nothing, from a company he'd never heard of....so to him it was "off brand"..he didn't care...he was sceptical but would only be out 140 bux...either way...he'd blown more money on less...so he went for it....
And made a rather large enclosure (from his opinion anyway) and it was clean....and LOUD....very loud.....retarded loud... now before he did this...he really only liked Kicker from days past aka pre solobarik like 1994 stuff and JL audio up to date...had tried several but didn't care for much less than that...

This Tempest HAMMERED more so than all the main stream subs locally did and only used a low 500w max amp....took it to competition ....went up against some of the best in the are "Ian Kersin" with 4 Kicker 15's and 2200w.....and USACI Grudgematch champion "Jimmy Patterson and his team" Armed with scores of memphis equipment ....... and stomped all of them into the dirt by over 3 db.......

And has continued the pattern with "off brand" subs....leaving some people in the smoke by 10db at times... other times more of a spread of 4db...

Never ever losing to the mighty Kicker L7 in head to head combat btw..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and every time the L7s had more power.....

These offbrand or internet subs have indeed broken records (in my own vehical) taken state championships...come in 2nd at world finals 2 times (also in my own vehical) .... they are truely a step above mainstream.....

Now...yes...i'm affiliated with 2 of the so called internet companies now... Adire Audio and Resonant Engineering... both for good reason...i ended up getting Sponsored by Adire Audio and my best friend left memphis to actually go and work for RE and is now the President of the company..and still todate is my most trusted amigo...thank GOD for free long distance on cell phones heheheh...

But take it for what its worth the story is true and is now about 4 years in the making... I've done well with using Adire Audio equipment Tempests and brahmas and took the Prototype XXX15 into the lanes to shut some folks up as well...staying in the 150db mark with nothing more than a single sub woofer and 1000w or less to date...the equipment is solid... those 2 companies i can indeed atest for.

Take care and hope you're happy with whatever you choose to run.

Nice Post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

HAHA i luv that hand clap man so far ive heard nothing BUT good news and reviews. I got a question though what is the cone of the wat is it the re k series i couldn't find anything on their website and when i look at the pictures its almost looks like something you can cover a car seat or seomthing like nylon strap btw where did u get that hand clap?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.