Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can we get a moderator that actually gets on? 😑

For moving threads to the correct sections, muting people, deleting spam, etc.
Are y'all reporting post. Once again. I never have an issue.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I miss MAF.
Maf never could hold my interest. Just a small little group of folks that never had much to say. Literally the only thing about maf was that I posted nudes. Other than that, meh. This has been the best car audio forum for twenty years and a damn good off topic site. Thanks to some and to spite others.

IndySlim

CoolAssDude
Mar 13, 2019
Omaha NE
We need someone to start up another site like mobile audio forum from back around 2012.
They dont do it for the love anymore If you ain't paying. All the people that gave a damn about these forums and quality of maintaining them get paid now (sponsorships etc.) But since I've been on this one guys like Popwarhomie, Slo_Ride, THATpurpleKUSH and several others help me alot I appreciate it to the fullest. Hey maybe they want members to pay I saw that option when I signed up.

Reactions: Gunk and Slo_Ride

IndySlim

CoolAssDude
Mar 13, 2019
Omaha NE
For sure Facebook killed the Forums.
True but everything I learn or read on Facebook I bring to this forum for a cosign and if I dont get any info from you guys. That shit is dead to me. I've listened to yall and yielded good results. Hell I thought you 10 years plus guys ran the joint

Reactions: Slo_Ride

02WS6

Gif Guy and Bobby's BFF
Jan 12, 2020
Sacramento
Are y'all begging for mods because you hope the admin will make you one of them?
Not me, I could care less who is made a mod - I vote you.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

02WS6

Gif Guy and Bobby's BFF
Jan 12, 2020
Sacramento
I just think there is a difference between shitposting, having some fun and actual toxicity which will kill a forum IMHO.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I just think there is a difference between shitposting, having some fun and actual toxicity which will kill a forum IMHO.
I like the fact that you're not afraid to speak your mind. You come across as not a dumbass so that's a plus as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: 02WS6

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

THATpurpleKUSH

Fuckyou
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Slums of the Shaolin
Are y'all begging for mods because you hope the admin will make you one of them?
I'm not begging to become a mod, I'm begging for more mods of any sort period.

This isnt some popularity contest, although I remember when having multiple accounts was grounds for banning.

Right now members are running around on multiple accounts to feed likes into an account when it gets heavily disliked.

There have been multiple reasons for mods that go beyond the cancerous behavior certain members exhibit.

Now, go back to following your Instagram musclular gym sloots or whatever it is you do @sloride

02WS6

Gif Guy and Bobby's BFF
Jan 12, 2020
Sacramento

This isnt some popularity contest, although I remember when having multiple accounts was grounds for banning.

Right now members are running around on multiple accounts to feed likes into an account when it gets heavily disliked.

There have been multiple reasons for mods that go beyond the cancerous behavior certain members exhibit.

Now, go back to following your Instagram musclular gym sloots or whatever it is you do @sloride
Very well said! I'm sure in the past the people clamoring for Mod's wanted to be mods themselves. I'm not sure anyone here that has been asking for more mod's, are asking for this or expects it but the multiple accounts, fake upvoting and other toxic shit needs to go. None of the previous mods appear to be active unless Slo_Ride knows someone who he can directly reach out to? I've been a Mod before, not a fun job and people always second guessing your decisions. I'm just the new guy, but I also have a ridiculous amount of forum experience from other places. Just calling it like I see it and in this case, this place needs 1 or 2 active mods. They're basically forum Janitors and as long as you find someone who doesn't get punch drunk with power the forum will be much better for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: THATpurpleKUSH

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
No I don’t what to be a mod. Unless I was paid 😂

Just want structure here.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

You misspelled my name bro.

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
So y'all are just mad that someone might have a fake account? I said y'all need to make a reasonable list.

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
I only have fake accounts on Facebook. How else am I going to catfish fat chicks for their income tax checks...;)

• Haha
Reactions: Gunk and ThxOne

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days