yea, another ups thread... sort of?

**** all you guys and band me if you like
thats how you take care of problems...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

sounds like a solid guy. seems legit.

What a professional way to handle things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I was going to wait until you posted to pass judgement as to who was at fault, you or UPS. But I guess you mean to say it was your fault and you don't give a fuck.

As I replied to you pm, no one has downed your name. I listed who shipped it as someone asked. I also stated my opinion on packing should have been more per it's weight.

That's not the way to go about it bro, as I said.. ups & the packing are both blamed for this, I leave the pictures up for the people to decide theirselves.

Another perfect example of why I'm about to completely quit buying used **** on the forum. I'm so sick of damaged items, missing pieces, etc. Packager or shipper, or a little of both.

The wood seems like a good idea, but there should of been more below it.

The only way I'll ship a woofer is in the original packaging boxed up inside a bigger box, or I will pay to have someone pack it in instapack.

some clear fingernail polish might fix that surround up .....
I plan to save it as much as possible, going in my girls car now as I would still have to have a system in at least one of the rides. i had planned on having 6-7 of these in my van before mid year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif..

he has 1xxx posts and several refs... whats the deal...
Unsure on what you mean, clarify for me.

him and i are by pm
I understand you're sorry, It's appreciated. Just wanted to state/show how it arrived and how i've been let down from it. Really have given up audio over this. Made me realize i've spent way too much for something i've not enjoyed as much as I thought.

atleast it was in a wood frame, i remember seeing these threads where people got 50+ pound subs shipped in T-SHIRTS. i think UPS mainly f'd this one up. **** even my Audioque HD3's were shipped in original AQ/DD packaging and 1 sub was slanted sideways when i opened it up, the motor was rubbing against the outside cardboard box. few more tosses and it would have worn through. im not going to go around blaming AQ/DD for shipping **** shitty lol. but next time to the sender, i would build more around the motor, that is what will throw the weight off when the UPS guys go to pick it up (then drop it when it slips //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.