Yay for me! I got $1.93 back....

ssackett
10+ year member

Evo Audio
CA
So i decided to sale my Orion 8004 i had awhile back and after doing so i wanted another.... I can never pass up a good deal so i bought one off ebay and was scammed for a little over $130... So i put in a dispute with pay pal and get this email today...

Dear Scott Sackett,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your

favor.

We were able to recover $1.93 USD and this amount has been credited to you.

Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to

recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed

to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the

seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account

privileges.

What a freakin joke! If i would have done a chargeback with my bank could i have got the full amoutn back?? To late to contact my bank?? Man i am so pissed!

I am going to call my bank and see if they can even do a charge back now... It’s not a huge amount of money but it’s the principal. It’s annoying if anything else. So much for their "buyer’s protection program." LOL!!!

all paypal can do is take what is left in the other guys paypal or in the bank account linked to his paypal. what else are they supposed to do? i got scammed for $280 and only got $170 back.

WTF?? How the hell do they determine $1.93? Fvcken 'A Scott.....that *****. But for $130 that deal seems too good to be true unless it was really beat up.

ha ha! Guess they took that dudes net worth... It was to good to be true...

Its the most expensive amp i never got?? does that make any sense?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

yeah me too... I think from what it says on pay pal site they withdraw what ever is availible from the sellers paypal account.. Then i believe they try to withdraw money from the banking account attached to the account.. This dude must be hella broke!

spammers.. feel free to spam the hell out of this dudes email! My gift to the internet for 2008 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Seller's Name: David Galaviz

Seller's Email: icebreaker9@yahoo.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ssackett

10+ year member
Evo Audio
ssackett
CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date