ya need help

how can it be possible that everyone here loves there system and not 1 person knows **** about spl & sql you people need to read some books before you get on this and talk shiit
Since you're fairly new I reckon I ought to preface this with a //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bigwave.gif.16324171cad2db62cf4f16568b038478.gif Welcome. Nice to have you as an addition to our little corner of the car audio world.

Having said that ~ wtf are you on about? There are plenty of people here that know more than a little bit about both SPL and SQL.

Let's see.....SPL....ever heard of Scottie Johnson by any chance? He posts here from time to time - but likely he doesn't know much about SPL either. I reckon your genuis, to him, would probably be quite the humbling experience.

If you don't like our forum then certainly you are welcome to your opinion. If said opinion is an overtly negative one then by all means....the door is ---> way! If, by your estimation, we have nothing positive to offer you then I can't see any particular reason for your presence other than to be a troll and I reckon if that's why you're here the mods will take care of you in short order. There isn't anything to be gained by coming on here and making a blanket attack on the forum as a whole. Nice manners, 'Tard.

Have a nice day.

STFU

KTHXBI

it's important to be a noob at least once in your life.

congratulations, noob.

now you can die. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.