XXX where to find? and other related subs

AsS4Ss1n
10+ year member

where can i find a XXX? do i have to order strait through RE or are there any other webpages carrying them. im looking for a 12 sub performing similiarly around the XXX, ive herd many good things about this sub on these forums. but what are my other options for good sq/spl subs comparable to the XXX

Use the search function, this exact question has only been posted twice a day for the last 18 months.

Call RE to find a dealer, www.respl.com is their website.

There are a lot of good subs that are good sq/spl (i.e. sql). JL's w7's, RE's XXX, SI Magnum D2.. and countless more that you'll have to find out for yourself.

People need to learn to search first. It's that button up there to the top right...

You can order them from respl.com There are several other forums about the other "super woofers" so just use the search. There is a couple other places were you can get the XXX but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Jon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.