xtant components

analogkid

Banned
n.y.
i was just wondering about anything anyone knows about xtant components. i am able to get them really cheap but i dont know if their speakers are as good as the amplifiers they put their names on. any info would be cool...thanks

i was just wondering about anything anyone knows about xtant components. i am able to get them really cheap but i dont know if their speakers are as good as the amplifiers they put their names on. any info would be cool...thanks
I heard they were sopposed to be pretty darn good.

Adam

I haven't heard the components, but judging from their amps and their subs that I have worked with they will be well worth it for you to check out... if you don't like em and you can get em cheap then just sell em later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.