Xtant 121M mono (full-range capable) $40 shipped!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

fast306stang
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Byron, Ga
Item(s) for Sale:

Xtant 121M

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought this locally with the intention of getting another one and running 1 per side full range. I never tested the amp, but it passes the sniff test and I didn't see any evidence of damage/repair anywhere on the board. Very, very good shape--see pics. Missing one screw on the bottom plate.

Specs are here: http://www.xtant.com/archives/html/techSupport/pdfs/MSeriesMan.pdf

Will add gut pics in a few...

Price:

$40 shipped, as is.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping included in the price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC07873.jpg

DSC07874.jpg

DSC07876.jpg

I'm gonna pop the top again for pics and see what's in it. Might need some technical assistance as I'm not real familiar with these amps, lol

I've never seen the guts on those before...nice. Great deal if it works. This would be nice for someone who has an active HU and doesn't need to worry about any amp crossovers for their mids and highs.

i want this.... have my pp at the ready for amp luvin (pp=paypal, lol)

Hmm, I never got an email alert for your post...anyway, I sent you a pm. I think I can get this in a flat rate box, if that's ok with you? LMK. Thanks!

I kinda want this just to have it...maybe grab a second some time. Is there any way you can test it? Hell, hook it up to your battery and power a spare speaker with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...