XStatic Model 400 Batcap True Power

Seems he has a reason to be happy with his Batcap and others have great feedback as well. I don't see the point in this argument. Some like it, some think it is over priced. Do what makes you happy. The end.

You will see the results from the show on the 21. If by some chance I don't make that one they have one the 28th. It's cutting close. The battery still isn't here and my **** battery terminals got lost in shipping but I ended up just ordering some copper bus bar and everything's supposed to come in like Wednesday so I have Thursday Friday and maybe half a day Saturday to get everything done.. I really can't do much tuning anymore because of the battery I should have got a battery earlier it's kind of a good thing I didn't go with it's kind of a good thing I didn't go with the Limitless lithium because they still haven't shipped out yet I think I'm going to sell the VP and get a base 12K or 15K

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.