Xsite XAD2k, 2 amps, $170, $200, one perfect, one repaired shoddy but works fine

ktraughb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 xsite xad2k amps,

Item(s) Description/Condition:

, these will produce 2k rms at 1 ohm, and ive played both stable all day at .5 ohm, which ive heard they can produce about 2300 at 14v. One is in perfect shape cosmetically and working order, a few minor normal scratches but nothing major. The other one was damaged in shipping previously to me, and due to the seller (from caco) not insuring, I took the repair upon myself. The speaker leads were broken off, therefore I soldered wire directly to the board internal outputs. It has worked perfect since for the past four months, and ive had no issues in my car, bouncing around, even at .5 ohm.

Price:

The one which has been repaired is $170 plus ship OBO and the one which has not been repaired is $200 plus ship OBO, and I am looking for a very quick sale. I need the money fast.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is additional to the price, but will be insured and specific to your location via UPS, payment will be via paypal only, and at this time i am not interested in any trades.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

picoodle.com

other pics are below in a reply

Last edited by a moderator:
do these amps put out rated power?? I've been out of car audio for about a year now, so I don't keep up with the good and the bad anymore lol.

also pm me the lowest price shipped to 27410 for the perfect one, if you would be so kind :p

I've never clamped these particulary but I have seen results of about 1800@ 1 ohm to 2000@ 1 ohm and between 2000-2300@.5 ohm on 14 volt testing. Ill check shipping and ill let you know. I may be interested in some 12s or 15s in dual 2.

I've never clamped these particulary but I have seen results of about 1800@ 1 ohm to 2000@ 1 ohm and between 2000-2300@.5 ohm on 14 volt testing. Ill check shipping and ill let you know. I may be interested in some 12s or 15s in dual 2.
Clear your pms. Trying to message you back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.