Multi-color dot-matrix display

Wireless remote control included

Switchable green and red button lighting

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

Power Output:

Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels

RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels

CD Text Display

MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty

Playback and Audio Features:

Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA

Tuner with 18FM/6AM presets

3-band parametric equalizer with five preset tone curves

High and low-pass filters

Expandability Options:

3 Sets of 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)

Bluetooth Hands-free Ready: Eclipse BT-E500 required and sold separately

SIRIUS Satellite Radio Ready: A subscription is required for service as well as the Eclipse SIRIUS Satellite Radio Package

HD Radio Ready: Eclipse HDR105 module is required and sold separately

iPod Ready: Eclipse iPC-106 iPod adapter is required and sold separately

The Apple iPhone 3G, iPod Nano 4th Gen, iPod Touch 2nd Gen, and any other newly released iPods can be controlled using the iPod adapter above; however, charging will not be possible unless you purchase the Scosche IFWA PassPORT charging adapter.

Rear USB Input

Rear auxiliary input: RCA Audio Input

CD Changer controls

Key Features:

Area Shot Navigation Feature: provides the map and driving directions to a set destination on the display portion of the CD5100. In addition to the directions, you will also have select points of interest (POI) and intersections will also be displayed. Turn-by-turn directions are shown in text as are the intersections. The Area shot navigation feature is unorthodox compared to other standard marketplace GPS navigation units as it does require you to visit the Eclipse website and download map data and driving directions for your USA and Canada destination via their E-iSERV system. After connecting to their site and entering your directions, you will then transfer the directions and map data to a USB Flash Drive or record (burn) it to a CD-R. Upon storing it on a USB or CD-R you then import it to the CD5100 receiver. One additional feature for Area Shot is the ability to use the optional Eclipse GPS-105 GPS antenna which will give you real-time map switching, tone, and distance remaining to the next intersection.

Seek tuning

Clock

Price:

$100 obo shipped, only trade im interested in is a HIFONICS ZEUS ZXi6406

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped via UPS

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26525099View attachment 26525100View attachment 26525098View attachment 26525101

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

does everything work as it should? Any problems with cd?Thanks

This head unit does not have a CD player in it at all... It has a usb for external hard drive and usb stick drives. It also has aux in for and external cd player. Yes everything works as it should though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...