Xs power XP3000 battery

Participant count
  • Participant list
Okay thank you lol and another quick question.. does it matter if yu ground 2nd battery with amp's ground or should dey be separate grounds?
When I run dual batteries I beef up all grounds in front of vehicle and you'd need a 1/0 power and ground coming from main battery to rear battery...then a ground from rear battery to body and frame if vehicle has one ..then your amp can use the rear battery for ground ...

Front engine bay grounds I do is battery to body ...battery to frame structure ..then body to motor ...

When I run dual batteries I beef up all grounds in front of vehicle and you'd need a 1/0 power and ground coming from main battery to rear battery...then a ground from rear battery to body and frame if vehicle has one ..then your amp can use the rear battery for ground ...

Front engine bay grounds I do is battery to body ...battery to frame structure ..then body to motor ...
Yea i got 0g power from front to back with 100amp fuse den 0g power wire from battery to amp with 300 amp fuse(since i got 3k Amp) and 0g ground wire from seat belt bolt to amp and my XP3000 battery is grounded in same spot.. n on other side of my car i could use the other seat belt bolt to ground dem separately so im wondering if it would make a difference

Yea i got 0g power from front to back with 100amp fuse den 0g power wire from battery to amp with 300 amp fuse(since i got 3k Amp) and 0g ground wire from seat belt bolt to amp and my XP3000 battery is grounded in same spot.. n on other side of my car i could use the other seat belt bolt to ground dem separately so im wondering if it would make a difference
With them grounded together it would pretty much be same as if i grounded the amp to batterys negative

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.