Xm Ready Head Units

Participant count
  • Participant list

peacefrog81

NJ
I currently have a pioneer deh-p4400, with a pioneer direct tuner hooked up to it. I have been really enjoying the XM service, the selection, etc. The only problem is that I have been having a lot of trouble switching between the different modes of how the channel and song is displayed. I was listening to deep tracks last week and a good song came on, so i wanted to go try and find out what the name was. I was able to find out how to view the song and get it to thea function, but i have had a horrible time switching the function level back to the way it was. Sometimes it doesnt let me move the directional arrow up and down, and only left and right throughout the 100+ stations. Sometimes it'll only stay at the 000 station of xm commercials for itself. Because of this I have been doing some research on finding other pioneer xm ready head units, and looking to find out if there are any other head units which would be easier to change stations and functions in. I decided to opt away from the option that included an FM modulator because of sound quality. I hope to hear some thoughts on this matter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.