does this look legit?

you're only buying information to a site where you can get that HU for a cheap price. probably one of those matrix's where you refer friends, family watever and the more peeps get in on it the faster your name will get to the top and once you're at #1 spot you get ur stuff. hope that helps...

you are buying the e-book as the seller puts it to where you can get the item cheap. basicaly you're paying 250.00 for him to tell you where to get it cheap. i'd ask him how much you will pay for the item including his 250.00 finders fee.

yeah as stated above...look at what they say

PLEASE READ ITEM DESCRIPTION BEFORE BIDDING AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS AUCTION!!!!!! THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK BIDDING... THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE RIGHTS TO THE INFORMATION REGARDING WHERE YOU CAN CAN GET THIS RADIO FOR PRACTICLY NOTHING. THIS IS A GREAT CHANCE TO GET ON OF THE BEST RADIOS PIONEER HAS TO OFFER AND POSSIBLY ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE..
NO REFUNDS. BUYER MUST READ THE DESCRIPTION THROUGHLY AS THIS PURCHASE IS FOR A DIGITAL E-BOOK CONTAINING THE INFORMATION OF WHERE TO GET THIS AWESOME DVD PLAYER!
NG

Go find out what a Matrix is.

Oh yeah, and there is no such thing as a free lunch.

It will take a long while to get your free thing, if you ever manage to do it.

Im curious to see if anyone has ever used this site or one like it before. I am just curious as to see if it works and just purchase a Game Cube or something that is relatively cheap.

It's like a pyramid scam. Either get in on the top (be one of the first), or get ripped.

Ebay doesn't like it much, either:

Invalid Item

The item you requested (7932203249) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

no this one's not a pyramid its atraight line matrix style. Basically say you enter a marix length of 5 here's how it works

person 1 pays

person 2 pays

person 3 pays

person 4 pays

person 5 pays

person 6 pays

person 7 pays

person 8 pays

person 9 pays

person 10 pays

person 11 pays

person 12 pays

person 13 pays

person 14 pays

person 15 pays

So basically the later you sign up the longer you have to wait.

Horrible idea signing up. Lets say your number 39 on a 20 person matrix and there on number 12. It would take 580 people to sign up for you to get the item.

Even worse lets say your number 126 ant there on 29. Thats 1960 people that would need to sign up for you to get your "free" item.

By the time they get 300 people either A.) no one else is buying in and you never see your item or B.) The site is down.

It's not a pyramid its straight line style.
You only get something when several people "under" you pay money. Call it what you want, but it is a scam. There have been countless threads on this type of thing on every car audio forum I frequent, and I have yet to hear any legit member come on and say "hey it works."

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.