XM radio in Canada???

XM is not avalible in Canada. The satalite signal does carry over the border a little but you would have to have a U.S. address to have the bill sent. Reason behind this is because 60 percent of airplay telivision or radio needs to be French and XM is not regulated in this way.

Originally posted by Kustom XM is not avalible in Canada. The satalite signal does carry over the border a little but you would have to have a U.S. address to have the bill sent. Reason behind this is because 60 percent of airplay telivision or radio needs to be French and XM is not regulated in this way.
Just a correction it doesn't have to be french it has to be canadian content which is kinda good in a way cause Canadian bands are underexposed big time, they have the hardest time getting their music played across the borded.

I just talked to an XM rep at work last week about this(we get alot of canadians coming in wanting xm). She said that a ton of people in canada have it, and most places are covered. The only thing is you have to have an american billing address to activate the service.

XM Canada is now available in Canada guys, just check out the site http://www.xmradio.com..... though I couldn't wait for it to come, I just put my american address as Alpines in CA, thus getting me music.... It's the bomb, and hope you all do get it, for it is really worth the money.
I hope it would be, because the original thread you replied to is three years old //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jacobs

10+ year member
JIMMY GO BOOM BOOM
Jacobs
Kingsville, Ont. Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date