x3 GP Ultra HiFi RCA giveaway 17ft

And you need rcas? Lol.**** man i have rcas lying around. Lol

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Same here money. Lol
i'm sure they better than the $14 stingers i got on ebay..

The 14$ stingers work fine though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
i had 2 sets of thick pink stinger 20ft wire got at shop i worked at., we got my hu in and had amps on wall but didn't have the cheap rcas so owner let me take expensive ones on the wall they were stupid high like $89 set or something., gave 1 to kid i ordered cab amp for (he just order fu 1250 15 today) i think other one i in box in here but idk may have gave it way too..

You're not missing anything at the movies. Only thing that has changed is the seats are nicer and it cost you half a months rent just to watch the previews.

I can't go to a movie theatre, I just feel like im wasting my time. If I'm at home Ill put one on but only as background noise and I'm half not paying attention to it.
my problem is i gotta move around., just got my 3rd kodi firestick in mail 2 hrs ago.. i like to be able to hit pause + i smoke can't go 2 hours without a cig, thats sad, i say puffing on my cig.. at least i make my own saves over $2k a year thats how i justify buying stereo equipment, i used to spend all that on cigs surely i can spend few hundred a yr on sub and amp lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date