x3 GP Ultra HiFi RCA giveaway 17ft

I was about 1000 miles overdue and I didn't even notice.Took three long distance trips in the past month and the miles just caught up quick.
i was other way around., had been 7 months since i changed it and when i checked my maintenance book saw it had on lt been 1900 miles lol., told ya'll i hard go anywhere and every where i go is 2-6 miles from home, i haven't been more than 30 miles from home in 10yrs and haven't been to a movie in 26 yrs..

i was other way around., had been 7 months since i changed it and when i checked my maintenance book saw it had on lt been 1900 miles lol., told ya'll i hard go anywhere and every where i go is 2-6 miles from home, i haven't been more than 30 miles from home in 10yrs and haven't been to a movie in 26 yrs..
You're not missing anything at the movies.

Only thing that has changed is the seats are nicer and it cost you half a months rent just to watch the previews.

I can't go to a movie theatre, I just feel like im wasting my time. If I'm at home Ill put one on but only as background noise and I'm half not paying attention to it.

y u want me to drive more or go to a movie? i have 3 firesticks now lol..
And you need rcas? Lol.

**** man i have rcas lying around. Lol

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

You're not missing anything at the movies. Only thing that has changed is the seats are nicer and it cost you half a months rent just to watch the previews.

I can't go to a movie theatre, I just feel like im wasting my time. If I'm at home Ill put one on but only as background noise and I'm half not paying attention to it.
Same here money. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date