www.weldingsupply.com review

zachzchw
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
ohio
I ordered 17 ft. of 0 gauge, and 15 ft. of 4 gauge from them for a couple installs. Total on wire and shipping was $37.33, and package got here in 3 days. Wire looks very nice, like any other wire. There was also a pair of gloves in the box, which might come in handy. Id highly recommend them.

I have 3 words for this company: BAIT AND SWITCH. I ordered a couple of items online from weldwarehouse.com. The website made a bid deal of underlining the sale price at 23% off the normal price. I get an email back 4 days later stating they cannot sell me this item at the price listed on my receipt because it was "below cost". I called them to address the issue and they wouldn't budge. So, they baited me with the price, then tried to raise the price - all the while making me wait 12 days before I had to eventually call them. NOT A GOOD COMPANY! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RUDE ON THE PHONE! NOT A HAPPY CAMPER HERE. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!

I have 3 words for this company: BAIT AND SWITCH. I ordered a couple of items online from weldwarehouse.com. The website made a bid deal of underlining the sale price at 23% off the normal price. I get an email back 4 days later stating they cannot sell me this item at the price listed on my receipt because it was "below cost". I called them to address the issue and they wouldn't budge. So, they baited me with the price, then tried to raise the price - all the while making me wait 12 days before I had to eventually call them. NOT A GOOD COMPANY! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RUDE ON THE PHONE! NOT A HAPPY CAMPER HERE. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!
Ummm I don't think that's the same website.

I also am still running weldingsupply.com 1/0 cable. Price was good, service was good.

hispls is correct. You are reviweing the wrong website. I ordered from WeldingSupply.com and they had great service. I weld and bought a new weldcraft tig torch from them. After I got it, I realized it was the wrong one, so I called them to return it. Customer Service was good and their prices are lower than any others for the heavy gauge wire and welding supplies I got from them.

It was a dumba*s noob's first and only post in the 2nd post of this thread. He posted to a 6 year-old thread about a completely different company.

weldingsupply.com rules, especially for longer runs considering their volume discounting of every awg size.

I should be buying from them soon. Still dont get how OP got that much wire for so cheap tho...
It was 7 years ago. But still, that is wayyy too cheap for what he got (17' of 0awg + 15' of 4awg shipped for $37.33). Their clearance page does have slammin deals on occasion.

It was 7 years ago. But still, that is wayyy too cheap for what he got (17' of 0awg + 15' of 4awg shipped for $37.33). Their clearance page does have slammin deals on occasion.
I didnt even notice that, haha. But yes, thats dirt cheap. I think I am gonna pick up some #1

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

zachzchw

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
zachzchw
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies