www.ultimate-sounds.com

Has anyone bought anything thru http://www.ultimate-sounds.com ? If so, what was your experience? Was checking out their prices on CDT Audio component sets and the prices are really good on some models.
The CDT website listed them as an authorized internet dealer so they must be the real deal. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow to ask some specfic questions about warranty and if the speakers they are selling are new & not factory refurbs.

Thanks - Dave
If they dont have a phone number on the front page they are full of crap

and that goes for ANY internet company selling any products

That site is pretty horrific man! Want me to fix it up for ya, won't cost much! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
it aint mine lol its a dudes on ssa/caf.

Just got off the phone with CDT - they said that alteraudiousa.com has applied for CDT Authorized Dealer status but has not been approved so any CDT products purchased through alteraudio would currently have NO CDT warranty coverage.

Looks like UltimateSounds.com is who I'm buying my CDT comp set from.

well this is my first post as this subject came to my attention but after speaking with Ken, my products would be covered under warranty unless its sold on a auction style website, ie ebay. As for not having a phone number, i already have 3 cell phones and don't need another one ringing at me when i'm at my other job. I respond to every email within 24hrs and usually its done with 9hrs or whenever i get off work.

after speaking with Ken, my products would be covered under warranty unless its sold on a auction style website, ie ebay.
That's encouraging news I guess - now all you have to do is get a decent website as the one you have now ***** major Ass. If you're serious about selling car audio online, you need a site that makes a prospective buyer have some confidence in buying from you - not one that makes a buyer think - RUN AWAY! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif

That's encouraging news I guess - now all you have to do is get a decent website as the one you have now ***** major Ass. If you're serious about selling car audio online, you need a site that makes a prospective buyer have some confidence in buying from you - not one that makes a buyer think - RUN AWAY! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif
i am most definitely going to or thinking on working on it. Right now i had a lot happen personally that has taken time away from the site. Getting your demo wrecked after spending 5 out of 8 weeks owning it working the install is a "minor" setup for me and then having the holiday hours for my other job also is a major pain. In all reality my sales come from me talking to people and meeting people and only use my site for now as a reference tool. Plus I may be doing business with a friend in an actual store and may close to site by May of next year. But right now i'm not too worried about it as most people know what products they are looking for and i just talk to them on AIM, forum or some have my precious phone number. But PM me if you have questions on any products and prices. I also deal(well i buy from them at dealer or wholesale and the products are warranted through them and i sell at price competitive to them) for PartsExpress and Madisound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.