Wtt///wts amp and subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

kwitcherbichin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i got 2 RE XXX 12s there dual 2 ohm subs. both subs are in working condition but one sub blew a lead wire and now there is a small hole in the bottom spider. the wire has been reconnected with more lead wire and works fine. played it at full xmax to make sure it wouldnt come back apart.

looking for 375 for good sub and 300 for other sub due to the hole.

DSCN0074.jpg

shows how small the hole on the spider.

DSCN0073.jpg

another shot of the hole.

DSCN0072.jpg

both subs

DSCN0071-1.jpg

DSCN0076.jpg

massive 2000.1 n4 the amp has some acid damage to the case, had a battery in the back and i didnt realize that it tipped over while i was going down the road. took the amp apart and there is no acid inside and the amp still works fine.

DSCN0075.jpg

teh guts

300 obo on amp

throw trades out there also. i am considering anything

i got 2 RE XXX 12s there dual 2 ohm subs. both subs are in working condition but one sub blew a lead wire and now there is a small hole in the bottom spider. the wire has been reconnected with more lead wire and works fine. played it at full xmax to make sure it wouldnt come back apart. looking for 375 for good sub and 300 for other sub due to the hole.

DSCN0074.jpg

shows how small the hole on the spider.

DSCN0073.jpg

another shot of the hole.

DSCN0072.jpg

both subs

DSCN0071-1.jpg

DSCN0076.jpg

massive 2000.1 n4 the amp has some acid damage to the case, had a battery in the back and i didnt realize that it tipped over while i was going down the road. took the amp apart and there is no acid inside and the amp still works fine.

DSCN0075.jpg

teh guts

300 obo on amp

throw trades out there also. i am considering anything
i really like that massive amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.