WTT: Two Massive Audio QC 12"s + prefab for your Sub/box

Participant count
  • Participant list

MTXman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Orlando, FL
As the title states, I have two Massive Audio QC12's and the prefab box they came in up for trade.

Mechanically : 10/10

Cosmetically : 10/10

These woofers have less than 20hrs on them total; about 2 weeks of average play-time. Haven't even pushed them too hard - not even broken in all the way yet.

Here's some pics of them; will get better pics when its not raining/on request.

efot3d.jpg

rit6hf.jpg

15psdiq.jpg

Was looking to trade for a similar setup. Possibly for 4 10's or a single/dual 15's. Was hoping to get a nice box thrown in with the deal even if that means that I add some cash on my end.

I've never had a prefab I'm used to custom boxes. The box I had for my SE's was amazing. Triple baffled, 4.8cubes internal dimensions tuned to 32hz. I know that I'm not getting near the frequency response/loudness out of these woofers - just trying to go a different direction.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...