WTT testing water: my crunch 3000dpro for 2000Wrms@4ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mr.P
10+ year member

Master Baiter
wondering if anyone has any amps they would like to trade my crunch groundpounder 3000D-pro for? im looking for 2-2000W rms @ 2 ohm amps, or one that can do 3000 at 2 ohm i would actually prefer 2 strappable amps or linkable. something like a t3001bd or sundown, something that puts out real power not an ovverated amp, no brutus amps or the such. I may add cash depending on how much you are looking for, the amp was hardly used but has some scratches and wear and tear, if theres intrest ill post some pics.

The crunch amp is amazing but my new 18's are going to be single 4 ohm, so i need to get 4kw at 2 ohm, and i would like to run one amp. if i have to i would run 2 linked. cosmetic condition isnt a huge deal to me, but the amp must be in perfect working order, and i would prefer to deal locally.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.