WTT: PPI A1200 for any audio stuffs!

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
This is probably gunna get deleted, but I'm too lazy to redo the whole thread. I just need to get this back up here because I really want something new! I only want to get rid of it because I can't power it with 4ga wiring and only the stock battery :/

The issue with the gain knob that I stated ITT was I believe only because the amp didn't like the pre-amp I had it hooked up to. I had it separately low-passed to a sub, and didn't notice any noise/feedback at all. I will perform another test to assure that it was only because of the pre-amp, and if not, I will replace the gain knob before purchase. In other words, don't worry, when you get the amp it will work like new //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I just want something different! I have no use for it besides making it even more white (if you know what I mean //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif). Things I need would be a 1-2kwrms amp, some 5.25" comps and 6x9 coaxials, and some 1/0ga, in that order. Things I would really like would be DD equipment, o/s shiz, something that not everybody has, etc. Always wanted to try a DD sub, JL W7, Pioneer TS-W5000, etc. Offer WHATEVER you have, idc. I also can add anything in the link that follows the one to the A1200. My goal is to not pay for my nor your shipping if possible, cuz I'm a broke azz nga!

A1200: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanted-buy-trade-car-audio/497538-wtt-ppi-a1200-1k-1-5k-class-d-sq-amp.html

Other jizz: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/500168-package-deal-mtx-251d-alphasonik-ma-2025-alpine-3522-pg-rsd5-sony-cdx-1000rf.html

Just as I said I would do in the following thread, I am linking you guys to my bad feedback thread where Geoff accuses me of being a thief. I want there to be no surprises to anyone here, and I am overly confident that if anything, you will feel even more safe dealing with me after you read through the thread.

Obviously the first post is important as this is where Geoff voices his opinion, but equally important is my #261 post on page 15 and the following pages, where things make a path towards resolution.

It is up to you to, the buyer/trader, to read and infer what you will. There are always two sides to a story, and it's your job to play detective. There is A LOT to read, but if you plan on investing in a $350 amp, you probably will want to invest an hour or so of your time to read that thread all the way through. If you plan on stating your opinion in the thread, I ask that you read all of it through first. I would rather be convicted guilty by an unbiased evaluation than supported by a biased post. In other words, please don't just support me if you enjoy/have enjoyed any transactions we have done. I would hope that you would honor things the other way around as well, but I understand that it's easier to point fingers than it is to make a viable argument.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/%2Anegative%2A-feedback/498241-troll-face-thief.html

On a separate note, this amp is about to enter the pending stage. The person does want to follow through with the trade, but I will not send that amp out until I am able to send him a video of it working on each channel and at any level of attenuation. I will update this thread if/when we decide to pull the trigger and ship our shiz out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Image Dynamics CX62 component set, ZED Crunch CR150 amplifier, & 40ft spool of 2/0 weld wire?

Components have about 2 years of use, but are immaculate. Amplifier & wire are brand new.

Image Dynamics CX62 component set, ZED Crunch CR150 amplifier, & 40ft spool of 2/0 weld wire?
Components have about 2 years of use, but are immaculate. Amplifier & wire are brand new.
All of that is very tempting, but I need 5.25's instead of 6.5's, and the other "pending" trade involves 5.25 comps and 6x9 coax's (what I need for the rear speakers), and more.

I will keep your trade in mind though and appreciate the offer! Feel free to check my other Package Deal thread and see if anything looks appealing; I would love to take that 2/0 off your hands!

Not trying to horn in on your other trade but if it doesn't work out do you have any use for an earthquake D2? I could add other **** obviously or pay your shipping. If interested at all pm me. I have a few class d's I could offer up.

Not trying to horn in on your other trade but if it doesn't work out do you have any use for an earthquake D2? I could add other **** obviously or pay your shipping. If interested at all pm me. I have a few class d's I could offer up.
Oh God. I hate you. That is the exact amp I'm looking for! You just made my choices about 3 times more difficult...

I can choose between:

Two nice pairs of Eclipse speakers (6x9 coax and 5.25 comps) and two 10" Eclipse subs

$350 cash

Earthquake PHD2 + ?

ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Pics? And what else do you got? If it's 6x9 coax's and 5.25 comps with non-metal composite tweeters, I'm VERY interested.

I will get you pics tomorrow. It's not perfect physically but works great. If you clear your pms I would prefer to work out a deal there. I may have another class d to throw your way but we will need to talk about that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.