Wtt nice mb quart premium pab2100 amp!!!

ahh ic. hmmm let me think some on that offer bud.
aight... I got them in a trade not knowing that they was better for mid bass than actual subs so I won't do that to anyone else, if not I'll put them to use somewhere lol

aight... I got them in a trade not knowing that they was better for mid bass than actual subs so I won't do that to anyone else, if not I'll put them to use somewhere lol
yep thanks for being honest. i just have alot of stuff sitting in storage that i never have used..kind of looking for some stuff i could see myself use in the near future.

Hmm. I've got an RF400S, some 8" & 10" Midbass (10"s are PA), 1/0 Monster OFC, 4ga/8ga/12ga ofc, Premier TSC720 midbass (two), and some other random stuff? I'd like to try this compared to an Aura RPM 2300 and see which I liked better

Hmm. I've got an RF400S, some 8" & 10" Midbass (10"s are PA), 1/0 Monster OFC, 4ga/8ga/12ga ofc, Premier TSC720 midbass (two), and some other random stuff? I'd like to try this compared to an Aura RPM 2300 and see which I liked better
pmed

Tried to pm you man, but your inbox is full. You still looking to get rid of this amp? I installed one a few years back and am looking to add another – wanting to go for the matched look. Let me know?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...