WTT Incriminator Audio Flatlyne 15 D4

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Looking to trade my Incriminator Audio Flatlyne 15. The sub itself is in excellent shape. It has been reconed by IA at some point with all original parts(minus the dustcap) . For those who don't know this is a SQ based driver with an underhung coil/motor setup. The coil itself is a 3 inch 8 layer round wire copper coil rated for 750 watts rms and is a D4 ( reads right around 3.1 per coil) . Enclosure wise the sub is recommended for 1.5-2 cubic foot sealed enclosures, 3-4 cubic foot ported enclosures with 40-60 square inches of port area tuned from 28-35 hz, and I have also read of them doing well in IB installs. Mainly looking to trade this for a quality mono amp or maybe a good four channel but will listen to offers for other subs or other equipment as well. Cash wise I would like 200 plus shipping. Best way to get a hold of me is through PM's so please try that for offers or questions.

Great sub here if it hasn't sold yet, I have the 18" version and I love it. Even my friends could tell that it wasn't just loud, but clean as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...