WTT: Gold for system

A Zombies Minge
10+ year member

I have a 10 kt white gold bracelet(mens) that I would like to trade for either a nice head unit or something similar. The bracelet is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $300 and weighs 14 grams, but I will entertain most offers so dont be shy, let me know what you got. I can send pics upon request.

what about your insurance? usually they cover up to a certain amount of "customization" i guess it depends on how much your deductible is to see if its even worth claiming. might as well claim it since they smashed your window and you are getting a new one.

what about your insurance? usually they cover up to a certain amount of "customization" i guess it depends on how much your deductible is to see if its even worth claiming. might as well claim it since they smashed your window and you are getting a new one.
I had considered comprehensive but it didn't seem worth it at the time. Now I wish I had paid the extra so I would just be getting a check from them. The window was only $30 and I put it in myself so not a big deal there, but the audio was worth at least $400 and now its just gone:crap:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.