WTT: Gold for system

A Zombies Minge
10+ year member

I have a 10 kt white gold bracelet(mens) that I would like to trade for either a nice head unit or something similar. The bracelet is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $300 and weighs 14 grams, but I will entertain most offers so dont be shy, let me know what you got. I can send pics upon request.

Dont wear any of gold anymore and last night someone broke into my 92 accord and stole my deck, 2 JL w3v1 12"s, and my old school punch trans-ana 250. Now I am sad whenever I drive because I have no tunes. I just got a piece of glass from jy for $30 and put it in, now I need to start trying to rebuild something of a system in my car. Not here to rob or scam anyone. I have receipt for bracelet from Kay and can guarantee it is real.

^^ This, or do like me, work 84 hours a week to have money for car audio ****.
Had money for the car audio **** till some piece of **** stole my system and broke my window. I only work 60 hours a week, but I have more important things to spend my hard earned money on that a system that some welfare stricken scumbag might just steal again. All online cash for gold is a scam and if you send them your gold you are an absolute retard. The local pawn shop said they would give me 170 for the bracelet, I might just let them have it, but I thought before I did I would see if anyone had any car audio they did not need and just wanted to trade to save me the trouble of selling it and then searching for a deck.

Dont wear any of gold anymore and last night someone broke into my 92 accord and stole my deck, 2 JL w3v1 12"s, and my old school punch trans-ana 250. Now I am sad whenever I drive because I have no tunes. I just got a piece of glass from jy for $30 and put it in, now I need to start trying to rebuild something of a system in my car. Not here to rob or scam anyone. I have receipt for bracelet from Kay and can guarantee it is real.
So someone breaks into your car and steals your system and your solution to the problem is to sell your jewelry and get another system? Sounds like a decent alarm would be a much better use of your money.

So someone breaks into your car and steals your system and your solution to the problem is to sell your jewelry and get another system? Sounds like a decent alarm would be a much better use of your money.
I am buying an alarm, which is why I don't currently have money for a new deck. Was hoping to turn an useless item that my ex bought me into somehting I need. Not looking for a bunch of criticism, just seeing if anyone is interested.

Lets see some pics man and used 10K goes for $10/gram //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
How do I post a pic off my computer ? And $10 a gram is fair enough for me that means $140 for the bracelet even thought I paid over $300

I am buying an alarm, which is why I don't currently have money for a new deck. Was hoping to turn an useless item that my ex bought me into somehting I need. Not looking for a bunch of criticism, just seeing if anyone is interested.
Bro if I was still banking I'd hook you up simply because it's an item from your ex.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.