WTT: Beefy 6.5 Mids

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderFire
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I've got a set of 2 Lanzar 6PM mids, I ran these for 10 months, they work perfectly, I had them on 175RMS each crossed at 63Hz, and never had any problems.

Trade for anything?

MGv5XAy.jpg

Offer up Lol 

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Mainly just looking for trades ATM
I just dunno what to offer lol. I've got a longboard, I've got the wii, I've got a 12w3v3, I've got that surround sound system vm sent out several months back, ultra bright tactical flashlight, kicker crossovers, polk crossovers, fiberglass matte and resin, a **** ton of tillamook jerky (girlfriends dad is the manager) lol

I just dunno what to offer lol. I've got a longboard, I've got the wii, I've got a 12w3v3, I've got that surround sound system vm sent out several months back, ultra bright tactical flashlight, kicker crossovers, polk crossovers, fiberglass matte and resin, a **** ton of tillamook jerky (girlfriends dad is the manager) lol
how much jerky is a **** ton? I'm a jerky fiend!!!

how much jerky is a **** ton? I'm a jerky fiend!!!
More pounds of jerky than I know what to do with. Put it this way... he told us to take all the jerky boxes from there house because he has another pallet full to bring home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...