WTT: Audio Equipment for ???

Probably right around 200$ on the Amps and Port, and around 50$ each on the spools of wire (over 70ft left on each if i remember right.) 

Ok, sounds good. Let me see what I've got on my end to offer up and I'll pm you with an offer. Is there anything in particular that's really of interest to you? Like, is there anything specific that you're looking for?

Nothing specific right now man

Amps? Subs?Looking for 3-4k @ 1 or similar.. I know you've always got stuff so figured I'd check. Hoping to stay local.
Not much left besides what's listed man, kind of stepping back from audio and have got rid of pretty much all of the mono amps I had laying around.

Not much left besides what's listed man, kind of stepping back from audio and have got rid of pretty much all of the mono amps I had laying around.
Who has the xfl's... Long gone I'm guessing. I've got a pair of xfl 15's, would like to have 12's. How much 1/0 you have?

Who has the xfl's... Long gone I'm guessing. I've got a pair of xfl 15's, would like to have 12's. How much 1/0 you have?
I actually still run the XFL's most of the time, they sound much better than the ZCON for most of what I listen to, I don't have much 1/0 left at this point, might have some extra 2/0 welding cable, but mostly just 4 gauge including 2 3/4 full spools of Audiotechnix CCA.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

UnderFire

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
UnderFire
Dayton, OR, 97114
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies