UnderFire
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Trade:

2x JL 10W3V3's, Single 4 ohm, Like New

2x Kenwood KAC-7204's, Like New

Lots of White/Blue 4Ga Audiotechnix Wire

Orion Cobalt 265XP w/ Plugs

Pioneer Headunits (DEH-14, DEH-1300MP (Does not play CD, works otherwise), Premier DEH-580MP w/ Sirius Tuner)

Brand New 6" Precision Port

Lots of misc install stuff

Will add anything as I find it.

Item(s) Willing to Receive in Trade:

Could be anything or everything, will consider any offers.

Shipping Information:

USPS most likely

Any and all pictures available, just PM or post what you want to see.

Newberg hey? I'm just a few miles away in Dayton, you're definitely the closest person I've seen on the Audio forums.

I've got pictures of everything already taken, will add them to the thread after work.

Yeah, I actually live in Dayton temporarily. Just moved there. Too bad you don't have any MTX stuff for me. Lol
Oh wow, small world. Wish I had those IDMax's to play around with, would love to see what 2 10's sealed could do on 2k.

Pics incoming in the next post

QX3MhxZ.jpg

H7kbAvU.jpg

rO6wGFH.jpg

erblkUW.jpg

VRCa7cs.jpg

TVUxfmg.jpg

o3Hg4mn.jpg

t1ijAuu.jpg

Lots of install stuff not pictured, battery terminals, fuse blocks, some wire etc.

Oh wow, small world. Wish I had those IDMax's to play around with, would love to see what 2 10's sealed could do on 2k.
Pics incoming in the next post
I have a sealed box for them. PM me if you want them.

If you had to put a dollar amount on both Kenwood amps and the 6" pp how much would you be asking for? And maybe both spools of cable too? This way I can put together some type of a decent trade offer or trade+cash...

If you had to put a dollar amount on both Kenwood amps and the 6" pp how much would you be asking for? And maybe both spools of cable too? This way I can put together some type of a decent trade offer or trade+cash...
Probably right around 200$ on the Amps and Port, and around 50$ each on the spools of wire (over 70ft left on each if i remember right.)

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Need 2 sets of 17'-20' rca's. How much to 92630? If you're selling at all.
I'll check tomorrow and see what I have for you.

Probably right around 200$ on the Amps and Port, and around 50$ each on the spools of wire (over 70ft left on each if i remember right.) 

Ok, sounds good. Let me see what I've got on my end to offer up and I'll pm you with an offer. Is there anything in particular that's really of interest to you? Like, is there anything specific that you're looking for?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...