wtt 8w7 for 500/1

Participant count
  • Participant list
You must have no clue what you have there! It's more of a speaker amp, but if you ran your sub off of it, you would have super amazing sq, but I don't believe that yours has a built in xover so you would need an external one, I can guarantee without a doubt it sounds better than the jl! 150% positive

You must have no clue what you have there! It's more of a speaker amp, but if you ran your sub off of it, you would have super amazing sq, but I don't believe that yours has a built in xover so you would need an external one, I can guarantee without a doubt it sounds better than the jl! 150% positive
i 2nd that.

wow it feels like christmas. cant wait to get home and look under the tree oh sorry the couch. i'll get back to you on this

and an afternoon bump for anyone that wants to trade their JL 500/1 for an 8w7 plus a few pennies on my end.

The a300 played a little cleaner than my 300/4. It didn't get as loud but it was definitely cleaner. The a300 was extremely hot after playing for about twenty minutes though. with four components hooked up it went into protect if I cranked it way up. with two it played fine.

So The PPi is going back under the couch and its JL FTW for now.

And its really ironic that the first post I noticed this morning was from ampjunkielikeme selling his oldschool JL Audio amps made by PPi

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have a Soundstream Rubicon 604 big beast of a 4 channel =] What is the model # on that memphis?

I would like to have all those but that's my greed talking =]

Have any extra tweeters lying around?

dont remember the model # on the memphis. I got it on here from Louisiana CRX early last year. Its 600 x 4 and 1100 x1 if memory serves me right.

What do you want for the Memphis? [/quote
PM an offer but i'm really looking for some JL amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Chipmunk2k3

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Chipmunk2k3
Brooklyn, New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date