wtt 8w7 for 500/1

Participant count
  • Participant list
We make deal?

Secksee time?

Seriously though, a lot of people on here don't have jl stuff try going for the Internet brands IE: Sundown, DD, Audioque, stuff like that. You will get a lot better responses and just as good some better quality than jl.

to each his own. i've had all kinds of equipment from zapco and focal down to pyle and pyramid, but For Me nothing compares to JL audio except old school Hifonics.

If no one takes it here i'll sell it on ebay. No Big deal

Thanks for yours $0.02

to each his own. i've had all kinds of equipment from zapco and focal down to pyle and pyramid, but For Me nothing compares to JL audio except old school Hifonics.
If no one takes it here i'll sell it on ebay. No Big deal

Thanks for yours $0.02
Np lol too bad I just sold my old school hifonics =[

Have you tried old school ppi?

nice, you don't like them as much compared to jl?!?!?

I have an A600.2 which just has a beefier power supply than yours, but they have amazing sq and power!

Easily considered to be one of the best amp series ever made!

its an art series and i actually haven't really played around with either amp. I got them free and put them there for a rainy day. I might just go dust them off and see whats up cause it is actually raining where i am. It cant possibly compare but it may suprise me. I'm running three 8w7's sealed on a 1000/1.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Chipmunk2k3

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Chipmunk2k3
Brooklyn, New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date