wtt 4000 rms and xcon 18 for subs or amp...

Participant count
  • Participant list

raptor727
10+ year member

come get some!!
pensacola FL
Whatsup people I got two american bass ph4000's abd a xcon 18 for trade... I am looking for two sp4 18's or a large monoblock.. Also will entertain similiar 18's. Both amps function 100% and currently only one on the xcon and it pudhes it perfectly. If local I have the optimal ported box on ssa's site I built myslef and it sounds fantastic and gets stupid loud for a single 18 in my ford aspire. Just seeing what is out there and I will have pics tomorrow with username and videos if needed. Sub is a dual 2 and amps do 2000rms @1ohm a piece, and they are NOT strappable. They seem to do rated and never get hot **** tiny and solid performers.. Also have a matching four channel for a great deal it's the ph4100 and it's a 9.0 on condition. Hit me up with any offers worst that can happen is I say no thanks.
2013-07-24115045_zps946e2652.jpg
2013-07-24114957_zps5f456fc0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatsup people I got two american bass ph4000's abd a xcon 18 for trade... I am looking for two sp4 18's or a large monoblock.. Also will entertain similiar 18's. Both amps function 100% and currently only one on the xcon and it pudhes it perfectly. If local I have the optimal ported box on ssa's site I built myslef and it sounds fantastic and gets stupid loud for a single 18 in my ford aspire. Just seeing what is out there and I will have pics tomorrow with username and videos if needed. Sub is a dual 2 and amps do 2000rms @1ohm a piece, and they are NOT strappable. They seem to do rated and never get hot **** tiny and solid performers.. Also have a matching four channel for a great deal it's the ph4100 and it's a 9.0 on condition. Hit me up with any offers worst that can happen is I say no thanks.

We would love to take these in on our trade in program that you can use towards a brand new gear. Incriminator amps/subs, Flatline amps, and hopefully soon Ampere Amps are the companies we carry that would have the larger subs and monoblocks.

We can give you $200 each in value for the ph4000s and $250 in value for the 18" xcon. So $650 total in value.

pm me if you are interested or have any questions!

We would love to take these in on our trade in program that you can use towards a brand new gear. Incriminator amps/subs, Flatline amps, and hopefully soon Ampere Amps are the companies we carry that would have the larger subs and monoblocks.
We can give you $200 each in value for the ph4000s and $250 in value for the 18" xcon. So $650 total in value.

pm'ed

Not to **** up your thread, but this is really a great idea. Ages ago there was a local chain of shops that did trade-in and I used the hell out of it. The owner blew the stores up his nose, but it was really a great way to upgrade, and good for the shop to have a variety of tested-used stuff as well.

I know I love it too!! He has a zed leviathian iii I have my eye on.. Just seeing what else may be offered before I pull the trigger

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...