WTT: 3k Amp for gaming console

UnderFire
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I've got an American Bass 150.1, good for 3k @ 1 ohm, never had any mechanical issues, small burn on the ground terminal, and it isn't perfect cosmetically, but no huge scrapes or gouges.

looking to trade for a PS3 or Xbox 360, want a full set-up with all the cords and at least some games, at least 2 controllers.

You must be willing to add a fair amount of cash, but I'll make sure that's it's even for both of us.

xbox 360 + ps3?.. 2 controllers for ps3, 4 for xbox.. charging packs, many games, headsets for both and 1 year gold on xbox live.

Didn't use them very much, got the ps3 less than a year ago and just found I enjoy computer games better.. so they have sat in a plastic case protected from dust for months now. Pm if interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...