wts... 98-02 accord ho alt.

Participant count
  • Participant list

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
oxford ms
Item(s) for Sale:

240a mechman s series ho alternator for 98-02 Honda accord 3.0vtec v6.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

She's a bit greasey I'll try and clean it up before shipping. Had since the black Friday sale of 2014. Never had a problem out of it. Never got around to load clamping it. I'm sure it does rated though. I would give it a solid 5/10 on the cosmetic side with the grease and all. Still got a lot left in it just needs a new home.

Price: 250+ the ride

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On you.

Item Pictures: pictures coming.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Gonna be a long shot man. Not many people get ho alts and even fewer in cars. You might be holding onto a very expensive paper weight. Maybe you can sell it back to mechman for the core value

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.