WTS 2 AB vfl100.1s

nutxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tacoma
1. Product: 2 AB vfl100.1s

2. Specs: 1500@1ohm per amp

3. Description/Condition: Description/Condition: 1 of em looks brand new. Id give it 9.5 out of ten . It still has the original fuses in it. The second is like a high 7 low 8 with a scratched up bottom. The top looks pretty good. It may have been repaired . I got it from DC Autotronics dude who says the amp works 100%. Theres nothing that looks repaired to me on the board. Both amps work 100% and are currently strapped in the car. Its a freakin ton of power.

4. Price: :430 local. I dont wanna deal with paypal fees , expensive packing materials and shipping

5. Pictures: pic in this thread http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-trade-wtt-car-audio/548867-wtt-2-ab-vfl100-1s.html

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

you should probably post pics up for up lazy people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

SAM_7689.jpg

SAM_7682.jpg

SAM_7686.jpg

SAM_7679.jpg

SAM_7678.jpg

SAM_7681.jpg

SAM_7680.jpg

You shipped the Mmats to me but you won't ship these? :p
yeh. It looks like I may be shipping. Im just tired of getting nailed by paypal and shipping. The stress of worrying about if everything gets there okay is kickin my *** too.

430 plus ship for the pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh. It looks like I may be shipping. Im just tired of getting nailed by paypal and shipping. The stress of worrying about if everything gets there okay is kickin my *** too. 430 plus ship for the pair.
I feel ya man. I got killed my shipping on the first couple things I sold, so now I'm just including an extra $20 for most small things. After shipping fees, bubble wrap, insurance, tracking, and tape... It's hard to ship much for under $20.

Really good seller here btw guys. The only reason I'd worry about buying from him, is because he might have a heart attack stressing about if you're happy with your purchase.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nutxo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
nutxo
tacoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date