f/s smd dd1

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

s10bassjunkie
10+ year member

Maryland
View attachment 26534067View attachment 26534068View attachment 26534069View attachment 26534070Item(s) for Sale: smd dd-1

Item(s) Description/Condition: used, but in like new condition. no scratches or rubs.

Price: $140 shipped inside u.s.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26534067View attachment 26534068View attachment 26534069View attachment 26534070Item(s) for Sale: smd dd-1

Item(s) Description/Condition: used, but in like new condition. no scratches or rubs.

Price: $140 shipped inside u.s.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Just a suggestion rent it out and you will get a good bit more for your product then asking price. $15-20 bucks + ship a person want take but just a few rentals to pay for itself and then u still end up with it to sell..

But either way GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...