DD subs

Shocker subs

Adire Brahma

Inhuman

IDmax

Kicker L7

I have to trade

subs

2 12 infinty perfects that are svc. The subs are in great condition and were used from April 2002 to October 2002. The subs have a few minor cracks on the plastic piece surrounding the surround but those are the only flaws.

2 10 Rockford fosgate he2 subs that are 4 ohm dvc and have been used for about 6 months

Ps2 Games

GTA Vice City

NBA Street

Halflife

Warriors of Might and Maigc

Amps

Dei 2504 pushes 60x4 at 4 ohm. One of the gain knobs broke off but i still have it

Mobile Authority Max 1 x over

Originally posted by jjoven1225 i dont think the administrator can see me... I never stated I was an authorize dealer. but it's all good, didnt hurt me, i was just trying to help people who wants to buy some stuff... they closed it because you reported it.. now go look at other threads and start reporting ****.. you remind me kids who tells their mommy everything!!
yep yep - i tell my mom everything:rolleyes:.....you just struck me as a horses butt from the beginning...so ill just pick on you:p

it's not my problem that idiots like you cannot read the forum rules:rolleyes: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Originally posted by jjoven1225 i dont think the administrator can see me... I never stated I was an authorize dealer. but it's all good, didnt hurt me, i was just trying to help people who wants to buy some stuff... they closed it because you reported it.. now go look at other threads and start reporting ****.. you remind me kids who tells their mommy everything!!
if youre not a dealer, then why make such a big stink about it? big deal, one of your posts got closed. go cry over in the corner. whether he's right or not in doing so, GET OVER IT. youre acting like a 4 yr old.

eric:nono:

Originally posted by nismo if youre not a dealer, then why make such a big stink about it? big deal, one of your posts got closed. go cry over in the corner. whether he's right or not in doing so, GET OVER IT. youre acting like a 4 yr old.

eric:nono:
you should read from the begining... i ignore what happened.. rangerman asked me.. so mind your business too.

Originally posted by KurupT 2 15" shocker extremes one needs recone (costs 75$) 250$+shipping for the pair FIRM thats a VERY low price, you could either spend another 75 fixing the one or get them both reconed and STILL spend less than 400 on a pair of 15" extremes (that would be pretty much brand new after recones)

Mike

thats what i was asking for them i would trade for the infinitys if possible
i am interested in traaading with you and sent you a pm but it said your box was full. Email me at nate_thagreat@hotmail.com and we can work something out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.